Do you have a section in your closet filled with awesome pieces that don’t fit right anymore, but are too precious to be donated or end up in the landfill?
So do we.
"I realized I was only wearing about 20% of my clothes on a regular basis. The other 80% are mostly things that I've only ever worn once or twice, and let's not even talk about the ones that still have their tags on!"
- Zoey, co-founder
Join our amazing community of people just like you, and help us share the story of a fashion revolution.
Give your loved pieces a second life
Rather than collecting dust in the closet, why not let your beloved clothing items bring joy to others?
We You can lend: Designer fashion pieces that are $200+ in retail value and like-new condition.
You can sell: Pre-loved fashion pieces that are lightly used and in good condition. At this time, we do not accept basic everyday wear such as t-shirts and jeans.
What can you list? Currently we accept fashion apparel and handbags. At this time, we do not accept jewelry and/or shoes.
Transparency & Timeliness
Access to dashboard to track transactions and instant payment
Shots of your items. Additional look-books and videos for designers
|Marketing & Features
Opportunity to promote and share your story/experience via our networks.
Be part of an awesome sharing community
Peace of Mind
Knowing that you're contributing to a better tomorrow